I'm a creative soul raised in New Jersey with a lot of interest in knowing how the systems and things work around us. So I decided to study Design, Innovation, and Society with a minor in Human-Computer Interactions at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. During college, I started my own Web Design & E-Commerce Development Business to help and learn from business owners in the real world. I find joy in helping businesses and organization with great digital homes to have a better presence online. I worked with big corporations, small businesses, start-ups, and non-profit organizations. I love to learn from all types of experiences while testing my problem-solving ability to create measurable values for the people and organizations I work with.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute | Aug 2013 - Leave of Absence
Bachelor of Science in Design, Innovation, and Society
Minor in Human-Computer Interactions
ID Tech Camp | June - August 2011
Summer STEM Education at Princeton University
Programming with VEX Robotics Design System
RoboContenders - 1st Place: Robot Wrestling Competition
Play - Mobile | Aug - December 2018
UI / UX Designer
1. Generated App Concept & Wireframing.
2. Conducted 100+ User Interviews/Questionnaire.
3. Designed Visual Mockups and Graphic Interface.
4. Created UX & User Interaction Flow Chart.
5. Generated Interactive Prototype using InVision.
Cognitive and Immersive Systems Lab | May - December 2017
Data Visualization Designer
1. Researched & Designed Big Data Visualizations.
2. Improved UI Design for CISL Display Screens.
3. Generated Dialog Diagram for IBM Watson’s A.I. Narrative Agent & Created various Use-Cases.
4. Created PowerPoints for Progress Pitches.
Digiverse Web Design | Dec 2013 - May 2017
Web Designer & E-Commerce Developer
1. Design & Developed E-Commerce site for clients.
2. Provided Web Solutions and Assistance.
3. Created Graphic Contents: Photography, Logo, Brand Identity, and Marketing Content Designs.
NextGen | Aug - December 2015
Interface and Interaction Designer
1. Generated Software Concept & Wireframing.
2. User Research & Survey to improve MOOC UX.
3. Designed final UI Mockups and Visualizations.
4. Conducted Market Reserach and Created BMC.
Dazzled | May, 2015 - August 2015
Product Designer & Marketing Video Producer
1. Designed and Developed User-Centered Light-box.
2. Created content for Dazzled Promotional Video.
3, Launched Kickstarter Campaign.
4. Worked on Graphic Designs for marketing presentations.
Translation Simple | Aug 2013 - August 2014
Freelance Korean-American Translator
1. Translation of documents from Korean to English and English to Korean.
2. Reviewing published books, documents, and scripts (Korean/English).
3. Worked as online translation assistant.